Why was i banned?

5/7/2018 4:15:09 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

Why was i banned?

I believe i was banned because of my nick but i was mad because i didnt have an account and just wanted to play solo and practice so i made a room. When you dont have ana ccount you really cant make decisions about who enters your room and not. 

While i was playing solo and named the room "Do not enter. SOLO practice" There were a couple of malaysian guys entering my room and leaving so i got the game over sign after a few sec of play... I kept changing rooms and making new ones but they followed me for no reason and just kept trolling me or w/e. 

So i finally made an account and i was still a bit salty about their behavior and made a silly nick. They kept coming in the room but they couldnt join bcs of me disabling autojoin.

Is my name really the reason behind my ban? I mean sure its a stupid name but come on...

5/7/2018 5:32:13 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 57

Re: Why was i banned?

i would just make a new account with an appropriate name if i were you

5/7/2018 6:00:31 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

Re: Why was i banned?asdas

5/7/2018 6:00:57 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

I wish i could but it seems like an IP ban or something

5/7/2018 6:06:32 PM
Jes
Gravatar
Total Posts 209

The ban is usually time limited and can be IP based. 

A message should have popped up saying how long you were banned for, also admins really should warn you first so this seems out of protocol. Not really fair to just ban without giving you the knowledge of how to not be banned. So unless there is something you're not saying, this seems like an unfair ban. Sadly admins cannot revert bans, only the website admin and the devs can do that, but i asked the website admin if he can see who banned you. In case he can, I will ask for the reason and then ask for an unban if that seems appropriate. However, you probably should change your username, as it isn't really appropriate.

5/7/2018 7:00:20 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

I honestly do not know what else could be the reason for the ban? I might have said some stupid shit in the chat room because the were following me for an 30min but nothing else. I did not receive any time or reason in the message, only this phrase " come back in a few days" or something along those lines.

Just feel sad that i cant play this game that i enjoy so much, i recently found it and i enjoy grinding it. Oh well i hope i get some clarification and whatever I may ahve done, i honestly think that it doesnt warrant a ban. But hey maybe im just a toxic dota player.

5/8/2018 9:25:10 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 513
hi

Your ban will end in less then 8 hours, i suggest to sit this one out. If you feel you had an unfair ban, there is an e-mail you can sent your complaint too and it will be discussed( i think the topic is pinned so youll find the e-mail).

5/8/2018 10:46:19 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

It's been like 24h but still I am banned. Well this sucks

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services