What a piece of garbage software, seriously

12/24/2018 10:02:32 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

What a piece of garbage software, seriously

• CAN'T DISABLE PREDICTION PIECE.
  • Blocks appear INVISIBLE so you CANNOT EVEN SEE YOUR ROTATION...
  • There is no placement noise when the block hits... why remove features from the original game? Lol?
  • Rotation for S/Z-pieces is fucked (also I-pieces), not how it was in the original game. it moves the piece around on the screen instead of just rotating it. Pretty amazing to make that mistake...
  •  
  • So let's see, you've made it... Harder to see, harder to hear, harder to control... It's worse than the original tetris in every way.. Just step back a minute and think about this, guys.. It's WORSE than the game from the 1980s... the controls are much more sloppy and inaccurate, there is less feedback, the blocks are not clearly delimited into squares (easier to see lines subconscously).

I feel bad for the stupid developers that made this and wasted their own time for their "project" which is inferior to the original.

12/25/2018 9:16:18 AM
Def
Gravatar
Total Posts 42

Re: What a piece of garbage software, seriously

And just in time for xmas :)

Thank you!
We all know the game is garbage, but we love it for what it is. Even created a patch fot the game to make it more smooth.
Even if the game is inferior to some others, it might be superior in other means.
I hope you are okay and that you will be loved on xmas too.

Best,

DEF

12/25/2018 9:22:26 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 7
Hi Everyone! :3

If you dont want to play this game, get the fuck out if you dont like it
12/25/2018 9:29:54 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 167