Error - impediment to play

1/20/2020 7:17:35 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

Error - impediment to play

I have a problem trying to play Cultris 2.
I will proceed to comment on my actions:
I open cultris 2.
I try to log in with my Username and Password.
The window that indicates that I am connecting to the network appears.
I enter the initial panel "Rooms".
(From now on the problem)
If I want to move through one of the tabs Rooms, challenges, lobby, new room ... etc. The game freezes. And not only the game
if not, the whole computer stops responding for a few moments, if I have Google or Discord open, both stop responding and
I must proceed to close the programs and open again. in the case of Cultris 2 I must directly finish the process from
the task manager
The problem mentioned also occurs to me when entering one of the rooms already determined. having random chance of being able
access to one of the predetermined rooms "Free for all" "Playground for novices" "Cheese factory" which also, usually
throw the problem.
The problem also persists although less seriously when I play in disconnected mode. But it only happens when I want to get out of
game mode.
The problem appeared after a laptop hardware improvement followed by a system format.
It is also worth saying that Cultris is the only game I have problems with. I have another computer that I can play from
but honestly I would rather play from my notebook.
My team has the following hardwares:
Ryzen 5 2500u
20 gigs of ram ddr4
SSD
RX 560x
Therefore, the hardware issue would be automatically ruled out.
I would also like to use the thread to consult the community and / or developers if the game requires any complement
that I could have had before I haven't had now.  thank you very much

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services