Cultris 3

8/20/2020 4:54:02 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 7
I will fucking bury you

Cultris 3

I don't know what's going on but I know that atleast 50+ players would be willing to contribute money toward the development of Cultris 3. So what's stopping you???

8/20/2020 5:14:45 AM
Def
Gravatar
Total Posts 62

Re: Cultris 3

As for me, the patents :D

Even if I could make a Cultris 3, it would then be not mine, because the knowledge I've gathered is not my own intellectual property. 
I'm unable to give even advice on what to take care of in new cultris...

8/22/2020 7:25:35 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 6
n8 the gr8

yeye fix lag atleast

upgrade that "raspberry pi" server

8/22/2020 7:28:25 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 6
n8 the gr8

and add "bag"

10/14/2020 7:01:28 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 45

I may have brought this up years ago, but I still miss some stats from C1 like keys per piece and blocked % (the last one is there in the form of blocked / received, but still the percentage would be more straightforward to look during the intervals of auto-start gaming).

also: no. of singles, doubles, triples and tetris. No. of combos, etc.

We could start analyzing/understanding why some players with similar speeds have so much different SPM.

Might be useless for some and a hassle to just include it there, but just my two cents.

11/17/2020 10:25:35 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 645

Taking money would make things complicated (licensing, etc.). Instead, we're hoping for a new website from the community. Then we'll do the next release. The next version has some small changes. Included will be another server with (hopefully) reduced latency.

If you want to support this website effort, please see here:

https://gewaltig.net/Forums/Thread.aspx?pageid=1&t=1054~1#post8349

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services