Connection Problems in Official Server

11/3/2011 3:33:32 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 18

Connection Problems in Official Server

For the past couple of days i've noticed there are bad connection problems in offical server. I think the server has been reset to correct the problem but alas to no avail. It is really annoying to  be playing in the game and lose connection half-way through. Just wondered if the creators of the game might be able to do something to correct the problem as players are getting frustrated and some have to go to barthezz to play which they find annoying as they cannot play to their full potential. This really does need to be sorted in some way so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

storm

11/3/2011 4:20:26 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 626

Re: Connection Problems in Official Server

Yeah, we had some issues with our infrastructure. The website and Cultris II were offline too, but it should be better by now. Can you post again if the problems persist?

11/4/2011 5:55:01 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 18

hi simon thanks for replying to my post. i played in official yesterday and all seems to be running ok..............at the moment lol :)))))

storm

11/10/2011 12:16:04 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 18

hi again all 

just wanted to say that kept losing connection again in the server this evening. This seems to be happening a lot in official

server now and wondered can it be corrected permanently or will there always be gliches in the infrastructure?

11/11/2011 10:17:04 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 626

Hmm... Cultris I will stay the way it is today. The code is old, some parts are seriously broken and it doesn't make much sense to invest time there. There is a half-done release that fixes some things but I don't know what happened to the people that made it. Maybe that'd improve the situation?

Other than that: I didn't change anything on the server, so I don't know what could cause this. Are you getting lags too? Are you the only one being disconnected? Does the server disappear for some time or can you reconnect immediately?

11/11/2011 7:11:29 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 18

hi simon

Thanks for your quick reply to my post. To answer ur question, no im not the only person suffering with connection problems and yes people are lagging too, no the server doesnt go down people can rejoin relatively quickly hope that helps

regards

storm

11/11/2011 7:23:42 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 626

One last question: Do all players get disconnected at the same time? Or one by one?

11/13/2011 11:32:29 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 18

Hi simon,

To answer your question, no everyone does not lose connection at the same time.

regards

storm

11/15/2011 11:58:54 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 626

Hm... To be honest I have no idea what could cause this, if it worked previously. Maybe our ISP changed something... I'll post if I have news.