Tournament for 2012

12/24/2011 8:06:53 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 18

Tournament for 2012

Hi all

I am thinking of doing a tournament to find the cultris champ for 2012 (purely just for fun). There will be two groups, one for players over 100bpm and one for under. It will be the best of 10 rounds and if it is a draw then an 11th round will be played as sudden death to determine the winner. I will oversee ALL matches played. The tournament will take place at my own server which i will change for the duration of the tournament and only the two players playing that day as well as myself will be allowed in here anyone else shall be instantly kicked. This is just an idea at the moment so can anyone who is interested please post their names on the forum. If enough people want to have the tournament then names will be drawn from a hat from both groups.

Please post your names on this thread so i know who wants to play and if its decided to have the tournament then i will need times and days that players can play.

regards     storm smiley

12/24/2011 10:46:36 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1
Björn aka Hey

Re: Tournament for 2012

Great idea Storm! I'm in, as long as the dates works for me. Just wondering which group I'll play in. I usually play below 100bpm, but I occasionally top the 100bpm mark.  

12/29/2011 4:13:51 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

count me in storm :) good idea...

But i prefer games to 20 cause it show the results better ...

regards monto aka apokalyptika

12/30/2011 8:43:06 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 507

I (Quark) would also like to participate, but only if no other participant has objections, as I use Macros, which allow me to play Cultris with less key strokes than you would normally need.