Who have beaten the uber something challenge in single player?

5/5/2012 6:32:07 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 80
Little Fighter 2!

Who have beaten the uber something challenge in single player?

That final hidden challenge seems impossible for me now ;D . Have anyone beaten it? I wonder how many players can beat it.. is there only a few, a bunch, or no one ;p .

5/10/2012 12:04:05 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 92

Re: Who have beaten the uber something challenge in single player?

What is the challenge entail?

5/10/2012 6:31:21 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 514

Send 250 lines, receive 4 garbage lines every 6 seconds. Note, that you send less lines than in the old version (Grande Finale), so you have to survive rather long.

I think, you'd need at least 150 bpm average to have a very small chance to beat this challenge. My estimation: Blink can do it, when he plays this instead of survivor.

6/23/2012 10:33:01 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 514

Bump.

It's easier now. 4 lines every 6.5 seconds. So can some of you amazing guys try to beat it? I have the inner urge to know, what will happen then.

11/12/2012 3:38:14 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 4

I just beat it. It would indeed be nice to see what other players beat it so far.

11/12/2012 9:11:11 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 514

Amazing! It may be well, that you are the first one.

Please tell me, that something special happened after you beat it?! Otherwise, I would be disillusioned.

11/13/2012 2:19:39 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 4

Jus the same fireworks and credits as before, nothing that much rewarding according to the toughness of the challenge

11/14/2012 10:29:21 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 512
hi

Holy crap, I never knew about this challenge until i came across this topic. I've done a couple of attempts yesterday but havent got closer then 120 lines remaining. 

Its a awesome challenge though, great way of practicing your downstack skills. Im going to give it a couple more shots and see if im able to beat this one

12/20/2012 12:47:16 PM
Jes
Gravatar
Total Posts 209

Well, that and the final star blinks, instead of just being yellow. Finally got it myself, it is damn hard :/

12/20/2012 3:05:31 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 174

really thx blaataap for told me "this challenge is very hard" ,so... i spend 2 hours for the moment and my best is 24 lines left and like i said, i wont come back in online mode until i finish this challenge.

of course im recording everything XD

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services