You think you have what it takes to handle the pressure to play games against the best players in the world ?
Come join the CULTRIS II UNOFFICIAL LADDER !!
Rules are simple :
1) Sign up on the ladder (you have to verify your account, which means, click on the link sent to you on your e-mail, to be able to be part of the ladder)
2) Find an opponent and agree with him that you are going to play a 1vs1 for the ladder. Also agree on the format of the match (how many games you are going to play, in how many sets, etc..) Let him sign up too.
3) the looser of the match goes on the Report page, which serves as login/match report, he can add comments.
Please be reasonable and fair play, don't try to cheat.
Please don't be offensive in the comments.
Please don't create multiple accounts. I'd rather you ask me here to remove your old account/ change something about it.
1) the ranks are ELO based (with k=50). Which means that the amount of points the looser looses depends on the difference of ratings between the two player. If the difference is big (looser has lot higher rating than winner), then he's gonna loose a lot of points. If the difference is not big or at his disadvantage, hes not gonna loose a lot of points.
2) Everyone begins with a rating 1500
Feel free to suggest ways to make the ladder/site better.
Nice and simple !
Can you add some simple rules on the website?
(no multi accounts, be fair, no rage quit, etc.. )
Good, I'm interested in some serious games, :D .
I am signing up, thanks!
Oh wait, just read JT's post.. so there's a link to the website. I thought it'll be done here, LOL. OK, I'm that noob ^^
Wait, I signed up but didn't receive the confirmation mail :\
thats weird, doesnt look like you made a mistake in the email. Maybe in your spam folder?
Anyway I activated your account manually, you can report now.
That's simply great !
I'll be there after my holidays !
What's the rules btw?
How many points to win a set and how many sets? Like the earlier tournament? First to 11, best of 3 sets?
There is no rule as for the number of games to play, you just have to agree with your opponent on the format of the game, before the game begins.
You can also make a match in best of 3 sets if you want, and if your opponent agrees.
I specified more clearly in Original Post.
I removed the score reporting because noone was using it right and it was useless.
it seems the netai.net domain is blocked by the ISP "Comcast", which would explain why some american users cannot access to the website without a proxy.
Anyone knows a cheap webhost that supports php and mysql ?
Oliv, I just lost a match and I can't seem to remember my password :/
Is there any password recover method?
Sorry for the inconvenience... :P