The New Website

6/1/2013 10:09:55 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 514

The New Website

... looks good. Finally, no more AM and PM time desigations for me. But I wonder, if those translations are really necessary for an English forum. It's an German-English mix for me. Especially the note "Zum ersten Mal hier? Jetzt registrieren!" seems out of place.

6/1/2013 12:49:10 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 48

Re: The New Website

I agree, the translations are unnecessary (except if we get subforums for different countries, but we don't have enough playerbase for that yet.) New post editor looks delicious.

6/1/2013 1:14:04 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 348
cuz my hips don't lie

Not that much change IMO , message window looks cleaner now, like most things do.  The enter key doesnt work for me somehow. Im still waiting for a quick reply.

6/1/2013 8:02:25 PM
VIP
Gravatar
Total Posts 67

Are you working on a new edit post feature blaataap?

Currently the little pencil to edit posts does not appear on some of my old posts.

Can you add a new feature to the edit post that allows the edited subject line to also be reflected in the main forum board.

6/3/2013 9:54:18 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 512
hi

Im working on the translation thing, im not sure if it is possible to turn it off and still have the localization settings.

The translation stuff is off, it still uses your browser settings for date time and stuff.

@ViP, im not sure if i understand you right but are you saying you cant edit your own posts at all or just some posts or something else?

6/4/2013 8:41:58 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 344
The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent

I'm encountering the same problem. It seems that I can't edit any of my posts I wrote before you changed some stuff in the software except my latest post. I also tried hacking the edit link by changing the thread and post ID but it doesn't work.

6/4/2013 8:45:52 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 48

I cannot edit any of my posts as well. (except this latest one which does have a pencil)

6/4/2013 9:26:30 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 512
hi

Alright, so it seems posts from before the change cannot be edited and posts from after the update can. I'll look into it asap.

I think it has been fixed, cant test it myself so can you guys test it?

6/5/2013 3:48:11 AM
VIP
Gravatar
Total Posts 67

my last post could not be edited. 

6/5/2013 3:48:38 AM
VIP
Gravatar
Total Posts 67

couldn't edit the previous 1 either.