Idea: The Practice Mode

7/23/2013 7:14:57 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 66
Nerd Royal!

Idea: The Practice Mode

I dont know if it would be a good idea to add a mode there 2 or more players are playing,but they dont send lines to other players.I know,you can do that if you open a team room and all players have the same team. There are 2 Problems if you do that.First is that you cant do this offline(Split-Screen mode) and second is that a room with all players in blue looks really awful.

7/24/2013 9:03:37 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 515
hi

Re: Idea: The Practice Mode

Personally it wouldn't be a mode i'd play. Purely because if you mess up you have to wait ages before the next round starts again. 

If the mode allows players to play their own round but they are in the same room so they can chat and sociolize then it could be interesting. I dont however see a point in having this offline? I mean why not just play yourself without bots?

7/24/2013 9:47:35 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 66
Nerd Royal!

Every player plays its own game with the difference that everyone can watch them and they share one room.
 Okay,the chance that you play against a buddy on the same machine is not very high,the wish to practice will be  even smaller then.

7/29/2013 10:51:10 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 348
cuz my hips don't lie

I can see why it is fun, so you can just do some practicing and still chat around.

A better idea in my opinion is to make this an option in existing rooms, so you can just join ffa and chat with the people, but when you wanna do some keyboard mashing urself but you cant survive for more than 15secs it could be nice. 
Like f4 now is go afk and make f5 go practice if ur in afk mode, so you can be in the room, no one has to see you so you arent influencing the game whatsoever yet you can chat with others.

7/29/2013 10:55:20 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 66
Nerd Royal!

I have to agree with you bramski. I think this would be the best way do realize something like this.

8/1/2013 1:12:08 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 159

Agreed with Bramski, all games should have a Practice feature that lets players keep playing in private :P

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services