achievement issue

7/24/2013 11:09:34 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 14
spins should sent extra lines...

achievement issue

Not sure why, but on my profile is says my max combo is 11.  Yet, on my achievement list I still have yet to obtain the "triforce" for making a "God like" combo...  Glitch?

7/25/2013 1:17:35 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 66
Nerd Royal!

Re: achievement issue

Is it possible that you made a 11 combo but no 10 combo??Maybe this one is required to get the achievement.

7/25/2013 7:51:17 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 142

first of all no spins shuoldnt send extra lines 

2nd thing is prolly you play online cultris i think achievemnts are only recognised in the downloaded version like the one milllion line achievment only works with a downloaded game 

7/29/2013 10:44:18 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 348
cuz my hips don't lie

achievements points are weird anyway, play 10k games gives more points than win 10k games, that makes no sense. One of the hardest challenges do 2 ( 3 even harder) perfect clears gives like 8 points.

7/29/2013 11:45:14 PM
cfb
Gravatar
Total Posts 222

Clear your field twice, was worth 50 in earlier versions (now only 8), but maybe it was too easy for other players. Depends on your skills or how stubborn your are (I don't have it yet). :)

7/30/2013 1:29:10 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 348
cuz my hips don't lie

I think clear field twice/trice should be worth a lot more, I read that there are people going for speed records on 10 piece perfect clears but thats obviously with a 5 piece preview and hold, here in our basic tetris it's hella hard in my opinion, but then again I quite suck at them.

7/31/2013 12:55:20 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 35
SHE WORE, SHE WORE, SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON

It is indeed really hard to do perfect clears on c2, but simply because it pretty much all depends on luck and there is hardly any skills involved. You cant plan anything with only one preview and an unpredictable randomizer. 

7/31/2013 10:03:52 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1
I love beets.

There must be some glitches with the achievements.

I just created this account today, and achieved Professor Badass(play 1k games) and For teh ego(win 1k games) after only about 5 games..

7/31/2013 11:38:30 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 66
Nerd Royal!

If you look to some other players,they have weird(normally unreachable,special) achievements. (VIP has got "The Golden Voice-Be an awesome commentator" and Misstake got one called "Data Analyst"). They make no sense.

8/1/2013 12:32:03 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 516

And t0x has got the achievement "do something to the Cultris community" (or whatever it is called). That doesn't make sense either. :D

BTW I got fireworks although I didn't clear grande-finale. Does anything make sense today? ;)

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services