[Bug Report] Keyboard disabled after disconnect.

8/20/2013 12:51:13 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 66
Nerd Royal!

[Bug Report] Keyboard disabled after disconnect.

I played a few rounds swiss cheese in c2. Had several disconnects. The problem is that I cannot use the keyboard anymore to give any input to c2 after one BAAD disconnect while the countdown for the start of the next round started. Cannot even close it anymore without task manager!

8/20/2013 1:28:43 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 648

Re: [Bug Report] Keyboard disabled after disconnect.

That sounds bad. Hadn't had that happen to me so far... So unless we can come up with a way to reproduce the problem, it's difficult to fix.

8/20/2013 5:24:15 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 66
Nerd Royal!

Re: [Bug Report] Keyboard disabled after disconnect.

The way was following:

I joined a room with only one player. I think right after joining,the connection got lost. But the message about came at the 3,2,1,GO(The sound was also playing while showing the disconnected message)! Part. I clicked OK on the message,wanted to join again,but this failed,wanted to play offline but noticed that the controls are disabled because the disconnection message kicked me out while the keyboard was not "released" (Its possible that you could play during the animation if it would be?).

I think it could help if the game waits until you could control your pieces and THEN it shows the disconnect message.

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services