Flag exception

3/11/2014 9:00:53 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 44
Capitan Mexico

Flag exception

Hey, i was in ffa and i met a guy that is actually Mexican, and he tells me that i should have the Mexican flag.

I normally didn't pay attention to the flags that much, but now that i think about it, if i had to choose between being seen as a DK player or a MX player, i would prefer MX, so is there a way to make an "Exception"

Ofc. i would also ask, what the purpose of flags is, if the purpose is to see where the player is sitting in the world i would understand a denial of this "exception" but if the flags are meant for showing the nationality then i don't see much problem in changing it, yes i live in Denmark, but i don't think the "mexicanity" will ever leave my blood :).

If anyone could tell this to Simon or some moderator that can change flags it would be nice, i don't really know how a suggestion/submit works in here.

TY

Azteca

3/11/2014 10:49:40 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 344
The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent

Re: Flag exception

Do you think someone is sitting around all the time to guess the nationality of every online player or just summons a demon who might can tell? ;P

It's an totally automated process dude and it's not easy to chance anything with it.

3/11/2014 11:20:44 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

3/12/2014 10:38:36 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 515
hi

Well the only thing that would be possible is to use the nationality thats in your websites profile and if that one isnt set then we could use the flag based on your IP address.

An exception cant be made since its based on your ip address. But yea only way of making this possible is using the country set in your profile but that requires coding.

4/18/2014 9:28:33 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 44
Capitan Mexico

CODE IT THEN :D

im willing to pay 10 euro (max) for my mexicanity

5/5/2014 9:34:56 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 64

well...i want my flag philippines because im not america,...i just live in america :(

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services