ICL Season 2 Championship Bracket

4/12/2014 1:43:48 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 150
How hard can it be?

ICL Season 2 Championship Bracket

Hello All!

The ICL has been quietly chugging along in the background for the last few months (slowly but surely), and We have now reached that time of the Championship Finals!

Congratulations to the 8 Contenders.

CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET DRAW

Timetable (PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!)

These are the Times I have worked out, based on your timezones that i tried figuring out, All matches are on weekends, if you the date provided is bad for you LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY, so I can reschedule it. Please don't just play your matches whenever, all these matches need to be recorded and casted.

• Hawkeye vs Morphling - Hawkeye (UTC + 2) Morphling (UTC + 10) Friday 18th Hawkeye 11AM Morphling 7PM
  • t0x vs leilickan - Both (UTC + 2) Being worked out. 
  • Verus vs illjain - Verus (UTC - 5) illjain (UTC + 8) Saturday 26th Verus 8:30AM Illjain 9:30PM
  • Twirler vs Martin - Twirler (UTC + 8 ) Martin (UTC -3) Sunday 27th Twirler 8PM Martin 9AM

Again Please let me know if i have to reorganize, these times are always subject to change.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to all the participants who competed this seasons event. Also a big thank you to leilickan for helping me manage the Open Bracket and Group Stage.

Join us for the Championship Finals at HardDrop

4/13/2014 7:45:07 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60

Re: ICL Season 2 Championship Bracket

I can only play in the evening on the 26th (say 7:30-11pm in my time zone).

edit: actually 26th is generally a bad day for me - how is evening on the 25th?

4/13/2014 9:50:59 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 219

my forecast is 1/ MArtin 2/ leilickan 3/ Morphling

4/13/2014 11:17:46 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 150
How hard can it be?

You are on the east coast of the US atm right Verus? just want to make sure i got your timezone right.

I cant have you play in the afternoon because Extruder can't record and cast at those times so if we kept the same times but on the 25th? how does that work out for you.

4/14/2014 12:02:14 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 21

its ok this date for me. waiting twirler to confirm

4/14/2014 2:08:26 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 30

my time zone is UTC + 8 anyways, so it is 8pm for me? Yeah, I can play then.

4/14/2014 2:24:21 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 150
How hard can it be?

Crap, I was doing a lot of guessing sorry about that :p

4/14/2014 4:31:30 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60

I'm usually busy in the mornings. I would prefer to play later in the night (say midnight) (which would be morning for extruder, and is also when I usually see iljain online anyway).

I see iljain online pretty often at times I'd be available to play, and I'm pretty sure I've seen extruder too, so there should definitely be a time suitable for everyone.

4/14/2014 11:30:29 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 150
How hard can it be?

Ahk, If you play at midnight thats cool. I was actually trying to keep people times between 8am to 10pm. Ill revise it and see if i can come up with another date

4/15/2014 4:40:04 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60

Midnight is definitely much better for me than mornings, though I would prefer a little earlier.

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services