Alltime Topic Speeeeeeeed

5/24/2014 9:26:02 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

Alltime Topic Speeeeeeeed

Hey,

I'm still searching for possibilities in increasing the speed. After trying a lot of different suggestions of softwareconfiguration I have experienced something interesting in cheese factory. The time what is stopped after a game differs. So now I just think that the game has delay or whatever and maybe it influences the speed but I'm not sure. Do you know something about it how to proove?

msg10

5/25/2014 11:58:22 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 64

Re: Alltime Topic Speeeeeeeed

-edited by t0x-

message was just some trolling around. neither helpful nor respectful. 

5/26/2014 12:10:29 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 348
cuz my hips don't lie

How to become a speedhoe:

play maserati all the time trying to go as fast as possible. Get a mechanical keyboard. Get used to 4.5-inf.

5/26/2014 4:17:07 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 48

I think the OP meant the speed of C2 itself, measured in frames per second. In that case you should hit F8 and look when the provided FPS value on top of the screen equals 60 or so. Anything less could show up as the described problems.

^Bramski's tip is dangerous in itself, because it's true. You should learn how to stack/downstack well before increasing your speed, by using guides such as tetrisconcept.com. Good movement finesse helps a ton, as all experienced players go faster by utilizing 2-step finesse (look it up).

5/26/2014 3:02:38 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 348
cuz my hips don't lie

Ahh yes learn finesse forgot about that. But who needs downstack when you have speeeeeeeed

5/26/2014 3:17:49 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

Thanks for all your nice advises how to speedup the gameplay by input(mechanical keyboard) and forms of how to handle the own game better. But my thesis was another one. It could be just possible, the guys playing just got ingame delay what isn't that obvious as in other online games where you feel it more. But the timestopping is just a point on connectionadvandatedifferences.

5/26/2014 4:41:09 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60

I'm not sure I understand msg10's original post, but connection issues should have a negligible impact on the winner in cheese mode (though I think they are responsible for the "bug" where two or more players show up as winner).

As for actual play speed, I don't recommend playing Maserati because I think it's much easier to get motivated to improve by playing against others.

5/26/2014 9:23:28 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

Presumably this also has no major impact. It shows small differences in program behavior, whatever it is to be evaluated.

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services