Unable to play online (Ubuntu Linux 14.10)

2/19/2015 1:01:52 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 166
"The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bullshit. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick." -- Dave Chappelle

Unable to play online (Ubuntu Linux 14.10)

Hello I recently transitioned over to ubuntu for personal reasons and couldnt play online on cultris 2 what so ever!?                                                      I can post pictures if they will help! I use wine and playonlnux to run Cultris 2 on ubuntu linux but cannot connect to the online?

Help please, Explosive

2/19/2015 8:43:23 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 513
hi

Re: Unable to play online (Ubuntu Linux 14.10)

Does the app run? Like do you get the change to log in or play as guest?

Here on windows 8 it doesnt run at all, seems java security is preventing it from running.

Pff nevermind, thought he was talking about playing cultris on the website.

2/19/2015 10:09:45 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 345
The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent

Hey Explosive!

The Cultris and Linux thing is not easy. I have the same problem but I don't know a solution, yet. There's a whole thread about it which you can find here. Maybe you can get some inspiration there.

3/2/2015 3:21:53 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 166
"The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bullshit. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick." -- Dave Chappelle

Thanks Noir! I never noticed that post... Trying it right now fingers crossed, I honestly think Cultris 2 is the best game ever made.

3/2/2015 3:24:23 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 166

Just letting you know if this doesent work for some reason i have the current version of wine installed which is -- Wine 1.6.2

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services