F*ck This Game

3/15/2015 5:56:38 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 7
I will fucking bury you

asdf

And yes I followed the steps in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogx56b9oHIk

3/15/2015 10:32:59 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 344
The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent

Re: F*ck This Game

Cultris needs a decent graphics card to run. Your CPU is almost irrelevant. Further you should not expect that any game is running smoothly on a 7 years old laptop.

3/15/2015 10:47:30 AM
Jes
Gravatar
Total Posts 210

The thing with the graphics card is weird though. I have a laptop with 2 cards, one thats pretty good and one for saving battery. If i run cultris on my 2gb geforce card, it lags like shit, whereas it runs almost perfectly on my shitty onboard intel card.

3/15/2015 12:34:13 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 45

My 8 year old HP laptop runs cultris pretty ok, but it heats too much. I had a good run when I had it cleaned up from inside. I used to be faster there than at my current desktop.

What I do is remove all special effects (aero specially) and put a windows XP theme (yes, the old style one).

3/15/2015 2:54:40 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 7
I will fucking bury you

Yeah I'm just gonna have to get a new laptop.

3/16/2015 10:17:17 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 257
“If they ever tell my story let them say I walked with giants (...) let them say I lived in the time of Achilles...”

I used to play on windows and JT gave me this tips :

Open the task manager and shut down every user application.

Shut down explore.exe.

It's pretty effective.

You should also try to unable/disable Vsync. It had various effects on cultris 1.

If you're using a mac, there's also a command that makes cultris use 1 core only. Dunno why but the game is smoother this way.

3/17/2015 9:40:27 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 88

LOL you definitely can work with full screen and 640x480 resolution of graphics, thatt makes the game much smoother,

and that's why i do

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services