3/27/2015 10:14:46 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 150
How hard can it be?

Quickfire 2v2 Teams March 28th

Hi how are ya

Quickfire this weekend was suppose to be random teams, but
1. I'm not confident in my Sorting Hat Abilitie(dat Harry Potter Reference) and
2. I know if you are a good player who gets teamed up with a not so good player you will just come complaining to me.

SO

I will leave both open, come to me in EITHER in Teams or by yourself and Ill find a partner for you. if there is an odd number of people who sign up as individuals one of you lucky people will win a date with me as your partner ;) (you pay for dinner, I insist)

Times is the same as before, 2 PM GMT please check HERE for what that would mean for you

Later

kastle09

3/29/2015 9:16:51 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 516

Re: Quickfire 2v2 Teams March 28th

Shameless self-promotion incoming

• Leilickan + X = leilickan + misstake
  • Stars = twirler + EXtruder
  • Sassy Pants = MicroBlizz + koruza
  • Blitzkrieg = Hawkeye + kolibri
  • Poopie = R.Poopmore + sheenie

That's why I like team quickfires. In 1vs1 I would lose my games 11-2-ish, whereas in 2vs2 I have a chance to win - with a much better teammate of course. With proper pairing, most teams are competitive and half of them can dream of the top spot.

Poopie and Stars were a bit better on paper, so coming out first feels like having accomplished something. We were down 8-13 in the last match and negated a few matchballs. Unfortunately there was a lagspike in the decisive matchball and twirler seems to have misdropped because of that. But hey it hasn't been as dirty as my last victory , where I didn't see in time that an opponent asked me to wait.

Thanks to kastle for organizing the little tourney and thanks to 'x' for offering me the X spot. I showed up 30 minutes too late but I was still able to play.

PS: lol @ all those 15-14 scores in the last round.

3/29/2015 7:16:06 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 42

@mISStAKE

youre welcome. i heard some cod was talking shit about pros being on the same team. But i thought i only used guest because i was noob. who knows. 

the one time im awake for a quickfire the person that wrote the thread, "why dont you join quickfires" isn't on and it becomes an odd number. great. 

but the real question is. how do you pronounce your id.. some of us were in a skype call and it became the biggest debate ever. (more like "alex omg i can't believe  hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha you thought it was hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) everyone says it is like a mistake, error, wrong. but i thought it was ms. take like.. japanese miss ta- kae. i've been calling you that for almost a year now. ;_; im sorry if i made a mISStAKE. but really. how do you pronounce it. 

3/29/2015 10:05:17 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 516

Leilickan + Alexandra would have been a bit overpowered - your opponents would have been awestruck.

Your remark explains why people sometimes call me mistakke :) My screenname is pronounced like the English word misstake.

Or more explicitely it's MissTake typed in CAPSLOCK: I LOVE CAPSLOCK:

PS: After all these years I still don't know how to pronounce Cultris. I always say Kult-ris, although it's probably kalt-ris (German phonetics).

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services