Simon, Please bring back Survivor mode Room!

6/2/2015 7:37:05 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 156

Simon, Please bring back Survivor mode Room!

Hello Simon, I would really love if you implemented the survival room back into Cultris 2 as I can see a lot of new players joining if this mode comes back once again! If it comes back which I strongly hope it does, I think it will give players a more efficent learning curve to improve and harness their skills against top pro players. The challenge would be a good place to hang out and play for serious or for fun unlike FFA where its Rank Rank and coming 1st...

Who's with me, please reply below if you're in to have the Survivor Room back.

Please Simon.

Regards, Daniel

6/2/2015 7:54:57 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

Re: Simon, Please bring back Survivor mode Room!

I support this. 

6/2/2015 9:13:27 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 41

Hello Simon, I share the opinion of Explosive. Multiplayer Survivor was always fun and it is requested occasionally. I think, we really need such a room because new players/slow players/noobs could play uneffected by the speed of others and have the chance to show their downstack skills and hopefully win. Also, i have to admit that my survivor record was -in case of competition- higher than without. I hopefully assume that you still have that code by the hand, so please consider this.

6/2/2015 9:52:30 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 513

Survivor must survive.

As someone who tries to stack conservatively, I don't like cheese. Cheese ends when the first player has finished eating. And that's roughly after 15 seconds in an 8 player room. Survivor ends when there's only one player left. That's roughly 120 seconds, whereas most players will survive at least half as long. All in all, there's less waiting time involved than in FFA.

That said Survivor wasn't really popular. Usually nobody played it.

6/3/2015 5:34:30 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 48

I fully endorse online multiplayer survivor.  I had most fun while locally playing 1v1 survivor with my friend. The local 1v1 survivor game only stops when the player dies, unlike Vs. Cheese.

6/3/2015 8:34:51 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 150
How hard can it be?

At the same time, Implementing Maserati from the challengers would also be cool I reckon. Then all the speed hos will go mad.

I think cheese is actually one of the weaker of the challengers to implement into Multiplayer rooms.

6/3/2015 5:37:02 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 142

I support this too. 

6/3/2015 5:56:01 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 6

I support this too

6/5/2015 9:48:46 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 22

I'd love to play if people start playing it again 

8/22/2017 9:16:28 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 4
I need to get sub 28

i support this one too. i want to bring back Survivor mode room