Official C2 Community group App! (Similar to Teamspeak)

12/11/2015 8:15:32 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 174

Official C2 Community group App! (Similar to Teamspeak)

Hello, it's me again Explosive! Today I want to tell you all about an application which I consider a really good alternative to Teamspeak in general. Why? It uses less cpu (more power for gaming) It is super user friendly, it has a great Voip and group chatting communcations. It has a nice UI and is very solid overall.

I have created a group on it called "Tetris" for all tetris players to join in and have more fun in the community and hopefully expand it. So that we can get the word across that Tetris can and has been a competitive game which is easy to learn but hard to master, Just like League of Legends, CS:GO or any other online game for that matter.

Here is how you can "Join Discord"

1. Click the link - https://discord.gg/0feU1zqjfW4loVwc

2. Download the client version for maximum features.

3. Enjoy, share, and have fun on the Tetris community!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers.

With the Discord Android app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text chat channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed."

12/13/2015 9:52:36 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 39

Re: Official C2 Community group App! (Similar to Teamspeak)

I must say, this app is really handy and well made. Just give it a try people. For the lazy ones out there, you don't need to install the app ;), although i would recommend it for comfort reasons.

12/14/2015 10:25:29 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 515
hi

The invite link is expired. Is it possible to create another one that lasts longer? or do we have to create a new one every x days? Im kinda interested in this thing so would be nice to get a new one :D

12/25/2015 12:19:00 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 344
The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent

By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your Data with the Services, you grant to us a nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use Your Data, subject to the Company’s Privacy Policy.

and https://discordapp.com/privacy

If you're not paying for the product, you are the product.

No thanks. ;)

12/26/2015 1:27:58 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 174

Great insight Noir, also don't you know the very same is done for your browser, the game Cultris 2, your isp, etc etc :)

12/26/2015 1:31:02 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 174

Bump

New invite that never expires (free for all)

New link available for all users to join: ( https://discord.gg/0feU1zqjfW1lh5Ww )

12/26/2015 11:25:50 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 344
The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent

Great insight Noir, also don't you know the very same is done for your browser, the game Cultris 2, your isp, etc etc :)

My browser is open source and development is funded by donations and the effort of volunteers. Further I can control and manipulate the functionality of it. It's true that Cultris is worthess without the players but the Cultris developers don't try to make profit with this game (They don't even accept donations). Therefore it's highly unlikely that any information provided by the users is given to a 3rd party. Whatever. If you really want to compare a rancid profit oriented startup from the us with an open source project or an ISP you should consider to spend more time reading about this topic. ;)

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services