When I found love on C2

1/19/2016 1:51:53 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

When I found love on C2

Hi everybody!

I have been playing this game for more than a year now, and still not contributed to the forums. So, now it is time for me to take action, and why not do it by telling my C2 love story. 

I was new here. This was my great tetris comeback after a few years absence due to the mourning period for the death of my last tetris client. As the noob I was, and sadly still am, I thought that people overall didn't play that well(which I now have revalued, slightlywink). There were exceptions though.

Suddenly, one day when I was just noobing around, a player I have never seen before appeared. She played the game like no one else. The plans for the next pieces to come were fantastic. And her color settings! So classy and very feminine, i mean, very feminine. And somehow, she managed to win a lot, and play way more efficient than me. I really wanted to get inside her... brain. On top of that, her picture! If she looked anything close to that in real life, I would have been staring at her almost like an average tetris nerd who stares at a really cute girl. 

So, the days went by. I didn't see her a lot. But I really enjoyed watching her play when I did see her. She didn't write much, but when she did, I noticed. Some day I was going to start a conversation with her. 

Months went by, and I didn't really talk to her at all, After all I was just a noob. But one time I heard other players talking about her. That was when I got the message. Morrigan is a man. A man broken heart. And obviously it is for some unknown reason popular by tetris men to have similar pictures. 

That was my tetris love story. I guess more people then I have experienced the same thing(the nature of morrigans are pretty delusive). Or maybe you have an actual love story to tell. 

To clarify, parts of the text might have been slightly exaggerated as a lame attempt to amuse the reader. 

/Pillemarisk 

1/19/2016 10:06:14 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 515
hi

Re: When I found love on C2

Haha, i actually laughed out loud :-)

Morrigan got us all fooled

1/20/2016 8:11:04 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 49

Re: When I found love on C2