How to not suck?

3/5/2016 4:36:17 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

How to not suck?

If I try to go fast I miss pieces :(. I can only do 70 bpm. I dont get how people go so fast!

3/5/2016 10:01:00 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 30

Re: How to not suck?

check out this thread... http://gewaltig.net/Forums/Thread.aspx?pageid=1&t=409~-1

also there are a ton of resources on hardrop.com about 2 step finesse and other tactics. above all, keep playing, lots. you'll get fast before you know it.

3/6/2016 2:43:02 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 348
cuz my hips don't lie

I play 150bpm, I still suck.

3/7/2016 10:16:00 PM
Jes
Gravatar
Total Posts 210

Yea in general it really is just about doing it a lot. The more you focus while you play, the faster you are likely to progress. Yet, in either case it will take quite a lot of games to get good at it.

3/8/2016 8:04:09 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 515
hi

For me its about two things:

1. Pattern recognition: this is what my brain does automatically, for example i place my L piece on the right side of the field and my reversed L piece on the left side of the field in like 80% of the times. I caught myself doing this a lot(with all the pieces and combinations) and that makes me play fast cause i make decisions faster but the problem about this is that once you learn yourself this pattern you get stuck with it and its not always the best pattern so learning it otherwise is hard. This is why i think some ppl are fast but not as good as other slower people. 

2. Piece placement: Just being able to place the piece on the spot you want. To me this just came with time, there was a time my brain was faster then i was able to place it and now its other way around :-)

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services