A Bot?

8/6/2016 3:08:46 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60
つ﹏⊂

A Bot?

surprise

It's unfair to let a BOT get the top of the rankings.

8/6/2016 7:16:07 AM
Jes
Gravatar
Total Posts 199

Re: A Bot?

Idk if it' possible to 100% confirm that it is a bot though. I don't think the time seems impossible to get. However, based on how the replay looks, I will almost guarantee it is a bot (the speed is just insanely consistent compared to how humans play). However, idk if we can delete a highscore based on being about 90% certain it's a bot. If it was up to me I would though, as it certainly looks very fishy.

8/6/2016 7:46:25 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 507

It's a wonder that this didn't happen before. Either jensftw is using an initial repeat delay as short as the repeat speed interval and is awesomely skillstopping (holding down Left/Right and releasing it just in the glimpse of a frame when the piece is in the correct column) like some Koreans do ... or it's a bot not using autorepeat at all (simulating keypresses every 16 or 30 miliseconds). I doubt people can use such a short repeat delay and can skillstop in such a way. And I doubt people can beat the world record by 1.5 seconds without using infinite repeat speed. So it's pretty safe to say it's a bot.

8/6/2016 8:29:06 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 507

Watched it again frame by frame. 100% sure it's a bot. The bot only uses one rotation direction (that means sometimes it rotates a piece 3 times). If a piece must be moved and rotated, the bot starts to move and rotate it at the same time.

Link to the bot's profile page: jensftw . No multiplayer matches played yet.

8/6/2016 10:49:15 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60
つ﹏⊂

However, based on how the replay looks, I will almost guarantee it is a bot

Yes,I've also seen the operation in this video,then I thought it was a BOT.

8/6/2016 10:52:56 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60
つ﹏⊂

Link to the bot's profile page: jensftw . No multiplayer matches played yet.

only used to break the record?XD

8/6/2016 1:00:55 PM
Jes
Gravatar
Total Posts 199

There isnt that much competition in cultris 40 lines yet. Remember when micro and apocalypse were fighting each other, the world record went down with like a few seconds in a few months. I do believe getting that speed is possible if someone like micro and slicka start seriously battling it out. However I agree that this is a bot. I will see if i can ask blaataap to delete the account from the highscore list.

8/12/2016 5:20:53 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 60
つ﹏⊂

now it played multiplayer game(rank800) and Shi Tai Ye...

well...no one ban it?

8/15/2016 9:08:43 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 504
hi

@22L0254 if you see a bot play, make a screenshot and send a e-mail to the moderation email. With a bit of luck a mod will come online and will take action.

8/15/2016 9:36:31 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 504
hi

I removed the highscore from the list. Dunno if Jensftw reads this forum but i send him an e-mail.