Read or D(o the same mistake)

8/27/2016 10:29:13 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 41

Read or D(o the same mistake)

Dear Community,

I have the urgency to talk about a certain topic concerning (maybe a lot) some players in here.

A female player joined our community some time ago. She can be called a black widow. She befriends with male players (basically nerds) and exploits their friendliness. She attracts that player attention by providing private information and pictures (also from other players which makes the player feel special because she seems to trust him). She basically loves everything that player does/writes/shares. She is already that skilled, that she manipulates that player in a way, that he thinks he found a fairy (of) in his life. After sometime, she loses interest of that player, who has already fallen in love with her. The time, when she loses interest comes, when she has already gotten all private information of that player (maybe to also have a safety for later in case the player starts an action against her). A way of manipulating at this point is that she pays attention to other players (on purpose), which makes the player do more for her, provide her with more attention/information/private stuff). When that player starts to warn her new prey her skillful manipulative way makes the prey blind, so that he doesn’t believe the old prey. That new prey is at this time already in heaven.  A manipulative way is at this point that she says that player (old prey) is crazy and provides the new prey with screenshots. Those private messages are truly crazy, because the betrayed person is in love with that widow and doesn’t understand a thing. Sucked completely dry and feeling powerless the player is left alone with his shitty feelings.

To explain myself better. I didn’t fall in love with her, but I was truly amazed by her (thanks to my real life girlfriend who was completely involved I had an anchor to reality. Sadly some other players weren’t that lucky and fell for her.). I realized that she doesn’t hold back with young players and after some observation I could see through her. Then I took the step and wrote it in here (I want to point out that I am not writing this because I’m hurt or anything but because me and another player found out that she has a concept in her way of finding/sucking out the prey and throwing him away.

With this post I’m basically trying to warn actual/potential prey. Also I want to remind ALL players to be careful with information they share in C2/any other game or over the internet. (I was careful but I still had to provide her with my own information in order to have time to observe her ;) )

PS: I heard that this player did this in tetrisfriends with many players too.

PPS: I was blackmailed by her (but like I said before, I haven’t shared information I am not standing behind)

PPPS: Sry to all the players who are afraid to take action because they could be blackmailed by her. If you need to talk ALL ADMINS ARE SAFE TO TALK TO.

PPPPS: She admitted to me that she was “playing”/manipulating me. (I found it out myself but I wasn’t sure)

PPPPPS: When I confronted her, that I will take action and make a statement, she just said, I shouldn’t do it because she will lose her actual partner with whom she is truly in love (She did also share very sensible private information from him with me. I notified him about it and my step in making a statement)

PPPPPPPS: Most girls are nice, just be aware of cougars. And think of the case what could happen when a relationship on the internet is broken up in a bad way.

8/27/2016 10:46:25 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 6

Re: Read or D(o the same mistake)

Happend to me aswell 

8/27/2016 10:55:01 PM
sad
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

didn't happen to me

i guess i'm truly unlikeable

8/27/2016 11:12:32 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 4

I like you kent.

8/28/2016 12:44:49 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 96

Birds whispered in my ear people think this post is about me. You can all be chill, this post is NOT about your most awesome admin.
8/28/2016 1:02:09 PM
Def
Gravatar
Total Posts 41

I knew leilickan would get suspected xD.
This really reads like a riddle. But if you think, there is only two possible candidates. And admins are already out of scope.

Besides. It seems i never was interesting enough or to suspect to get involved with that certain user.

Since there was already players who did fell for the certain user, as Angst stated, i suggest to make a Message of the Day.

According to this Picture please Mods. AND avoid using Social Media in Cultris II

8/28/2016 4:14:22 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 9

It wasnt' Leilickan? Damn. 

8/28/2016 4:21:08 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 9

(Joke)

8/28/2016 10:24:38 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 31
:3c

If it doesn't involve you, why are you stirring shit up? The "victims" are big boys who can speak for themselves to the so-called "black widow." Other peoples' personal business doesn't need to be on blast in a forums thread. Though, you do love to start drama so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Last I checked, the person you're speaking of was your friend. Watch your backs, guys. This is how highly he regards his friendships.

8/28/2016 10:39:52 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 41

reread the article and try to understand. 

Btw. all prey were friends of her to some point.

Btw. your personal grief has nothing to do in this thread.

Btw. just a reminder of the harrassment thing ;)

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services