--- Name Change Thread

9/2/2016 11:09:16 AM
t0x
Gravatar
Total Posts 730

Name Change Thread

heya, 

since around 30% of the forum is name change thread, we mods decided to make one big thread where everyone can request a name change. 

so please post your requests in THIS THREAD ONLY

RULES:

- you only get to change your name ONCE
- if your name got changed already once, we might ignore your request. (seriously, how hard is it to keep 1 name?)
- every other name change thread will get deleted and/or ignored
- requested names will be changed every 1-2 weeks

cheers
t0x & blaat

9/3/2016 4:27:11 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 22

Re: --- Name Change Thread

Hi,

Please change my name to asdf5

---

Edit: changed from Morrigan to asdf5

9/3/2016 9:30:21 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 48

Hi, please change my name to jkwon. 

Thanks.

---

Edit: changed from Loser to jkwon

9/3/2016 10:06:33 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 505

Hm I posted in a thread some days ago but it got hidden. So here again:

Please change my name to Okey_Dokey. I swear that's the name I wanted to have originally but blaataap didn't get the joke.

---

Edit: changed from jkwon to Okey_Dokey

9/3/2016 7:35:55 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 143
LAG. ― Explo.

Jkwon, you're trying too hard to be funny =D

9/3/2016 8:21:02 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 505

Nope, jkwon just tries to hard to socialize with jkwon.

Oh wait, did you mean me or the other jkwon?

PS: Good luck to jkwon against natuyume. Hopefully, he doesn't honor his current C2 name.

PPS: Also, it's all blaataap's fault #blameblaataap
( ^^ variation of the very popular it's all blink's fault meme )

9/4/2016 5:10:08 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 143
LAG. ― Explo.

Haha, okey dokey.

9/9/2016 1:57:47 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 2

Hello, can I have my name changed back to Lean?

---

Edit: changed from Turny to Lean

9/9/2016 11:44:10 AM
Jes
Gravatar
Total Posts 199

I'll take this for the forum admins, so they don't have to. As the thread states, they only allow for one name change per player, since you already have got your name changed once, they will not want to change it again.

Please realize that it is quite a hazzle for them to go around changing peoples names, and it really shouldn't be that difficult to just stick to one.

9/13/2016 8:05:18 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 505

I'll take this for the forum admins, so they don't have to. As the thread states, they only allow for one name change per player, since you already have got your name changed once, they will not want to change it again.

The first post says that a second name change request might get ignored - not that it would get ignored automatically. Also, there should be a rule regarding getting old names back.

Did this statement also refer to jkwon's request and mine? The original name change thread got hidden and no clear statements were made. Honestly, I feel treated unfairly. You cannot come up with a new rule and apply the rule retroactively. I once saw someone's name changed three times and now it's not even changed twice for long time members. And there's good reasons to change the names a second time in our cases. I did not even want to go by jkwon in the first place, like said before blaataap didn't get the joke.