Cultris 1 is not dead. [Bringing back Online]

9/3/2016 8:37:52 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 167
"The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bullshit. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick." -- Dave Chappelle

Cultris 1 Online [Dedicated Server TUT]

Follow the steps below, 

1. Download Cultris 1 from Gewaltig.net

2. Open a command prompt by typing "cmd" in the Windows search bar. input "Cultris-19.exe /dedicated".
make sure you are in the right directory, for me I put Cultris-19.exe in Desktop. That would be "cd Desktop" in Command prompt.

3. A file will be created called "Dedicated.ini" remove all text inside and paste this code instead -
CODE
#Cultris dedicated server settings file
#See http://cultris.ath.cx/ for a detailed description.
#1 = Yes; 0 = No; All times in seconds
internetgame=1
langame=0
maxbpm=0
guiinterface=1
webinterface=1
webport=8080
servername=Dedicated
welcome=Welcome to my dedicated server
statisticswaittime=10
username=admin
password=yourpassword

Press save.

4. Port forward the ports 12555, 12556 - If you are unfamiliar on how to go to "cmd" type "ipconfig" this will show your ipv4, this is what you use for the portforwarding section which is called "internal host" / "remote host".

5. Go to "IPchicken.com" to find your external IP address, this will be used for connecting to Cultris 1 multiplayer.

6. Again run the server with the aid of step 2, go to Cultris 1 Multiplayer / Find game by IP - Enter your IP.

Special thanks to CFB, for helping me figure most of this out.

LONG LIVE CULTRIS 1!

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services