for those who want to play all Challenges, but dont want to do them beforehand, i got a save file.
Big thanks goes to siellviete, who did provide the save file
1. If Cultris II is running, close it before.
2. Download Cultris II all achievements.reg
3. Double Click Cultris II all achievements.reg
4. You get asked, if you wish to add Informations to the Registry. Answer with Yes
5. Now Open Up Cultris II, change your Settings to your taste again.
6. Enjoy, you should now have all Achievements!
Doesn't this have the users' username and password saved?
No. Fake user is being used.
Did via 10minutemail.
Call it "dummy account"
yeah it's very simple and conveniently :D
[why not pass all the achievements? xD
Ok good, just making sure. ;)
uberl33t is hard u.u choked with 30 lines remaining feelsbadman
Anyone who can pass uber l33t each game consecutively cannot be human...
For those on mac who would like to use this save file guide, here is a link to download the file: https://mega.nz/#!TUYDkSyY!jmUetdr-IZvsHNYTDcWMUqMueZFUTm5BPs-8QmNsDJo
This file will replace the file named "com.apple.java.util.prefs.plist" in ~/Library/Preferences where ~ is your home directory. Recommend making a backup before replacing it.
Thanks to nathanle1406 and explo for helping me out with this!