Today i was looking which Path my PC takes to gewaltig.net.
It turns out that the command "tracert gewaltig.net" contacts the IPV4 and the IPV6 resolver
from the Provider. Much people do have an real IPV4 and a fake IPV6.
However, each additional Path takes time.
What can you do to avoid the additional "path" ?
1. Go to your Network Connections and click properties on the actual used Network connection
2. Untick the IPV6 Protocol and press O.K
What can you do to optimize your current connection?
1. Go to http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php and download SG TCP Optimizer
2. Extract SG TCP Optimizer somewhere on your PC and start it as Administrator.
3. Select the actual used Network Adapter under Network Adapter Selection
4. Choose the connection speed according to your connection
5. Tick "Optimal" in the bottom
6. Press "Apply Changes" and Tick the Backup.
7. Apply and Reboot
Example for >100mbit connection
How much did less Latency did i got?
I went from 32 ms to 20ms, but there is for sure more possible.
Helped me win more in FFA, thank you Def for this!