Cultris II unofficial Community Patch

10/22/2019 8:24:51 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 13

Re: Cultris II unofficial Community Patch

The official Cultris II is not supported by Mac OS Catalina and above, it can't run 32 bits executables :(

10/23/2019 9:53:03 AM
Def
Gravatar
Total Posts 65

Hello,

>The official Cultris II is not supported by Mac OS Catalina and above, it can't run 32 bits executables :(

That ain't no problem.
I could skip the startup check and all we need is 64 bit dependencies. 
That goes for Windows, Linux, MAC.

But for now, I recommend to stay away from Catalina anyways, because supporting 64 bit only may be something that wouldn't be accepted by endusers anyways and may be reverted.
If you insist, please first message Simon. I'm still not happy that the game receives no updates on it's own.

Best regards,

DEF

3/17/2020 5:05:06 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 5

Hey Def, is there a way to restore the sound effects ("Perfect", "Godlike") back into the game? Is there a file I can copy/paste from the original folder or smth? I would really appreciate your help! 

Also I enjoyed the BTTF reference ;)

3/17/2020 5:10:31 PM
Def
Gravatar
Total Posts 65

Remember that the WIP is a proof of concept - it disables sounds that stack too much to avoid performance problems.

You can add way more bots offline this way, without having much lag.If you don't want the WIP, just pick the versions in the non-WIP folder.

Best,

DEF

8/6/2020 5:23:49 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

hello all,

Does anyone face the issue that cannot open the game?
After opening game, a pop-up appears "Could not find the main class: net/gewalting/cultris/Cultris"

Are there any solution for this?

Thanks

Yellow Cat

8/7/2020 5:01:31 PM
Def
Gravatar
Total Posts 65

Hello YellowCat,

cause there are so many patches around, that can happen.
Could you please point to the exact link and version you are using or even better, join Cultris II discord channel that is found in Cultris II lobby and contact me?

My username is 00#9395

Regards,

DEF

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services