>>>we need smarter ai<<<

5/8/2021 2:14:40 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 11

>>>we need smarter ai<<<

when i play vs ai in single pleyer mode.

it always kills itself. like after 1 min fight it does something dumb. just like some french player.

tl dr can we get better ai? like top polands ai?

5/10/2021 5:42:19 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

Re: >>>we need smarter ai<<<

the AI is automatically adjusted to the opponent ability.

If the ability is too low then the system gives up after 1 minute.

But I have never experienced such case.

5/11/2021 2:16:10 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 11

"i never experienced"......knows everything.....

u kinda sus

6/25/2021 5:30:58 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 657

Care to give an example of the dumb thing the AI does?

6/25/2021 10:16:53 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 183
Daniel.

Care to give an example of the dumb thing the AI does?

It doesn't survive well after some time because of the stack and timing consistency is not optimal for some reason in intervals. Like the challenge quickstart on multiplayer challenges, sometimes you can get lucky and the opponent (A.I) tops themselves out. That is usually a less than 20-25 secs game in that challenge. I can see what bepsi means when he says after a min or two the bot kills itself, though if he could elborate on the french part that might help? xD

7/4/2021 2:03:02 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 7
you simply don't

Difficulty slider

this also works too

7/8/2021 10:04:04 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 657

@Explo: Does it top out when the difficulty is at the top as well? Or is it just a problem when using slower speeds?

7/8/2021 3:16:35 PM
Gravatar
Total Posts 183
Daniel.

@Explo: Does it top out when the difficulty is at the top as well? Or is it just a problem when using slower speeds?

@[DEV] Simon: Yes, but no. It depends on the bot's decisions to stack or downstack. It seems to get confused most times at the top, yes. But not always. It is situational and also based on the bot's decisions regardless of how fast the bot is going. But it is more prevalent when the bot is going fast against a strong opponent because it is more noticeable as a result. I think the bot just needs more measures or something added to prevent itself from topping out easily in situations like those I just described being at the top of the matrix field and choosing to stack or move a piece left or right and getting stuck in the middle and dying from a tower build. Lol.