Challonge link: http://challonge.com/ICL_3
1. The matches will be a first to 11, best of 3 set, win by 2.
2. In the event of a dc, if there isn't a clear winner right before the dc, the round will be restarted .
3. If both players do not agree to a quickstart, the games will auto start.
1. Scheduling the matches on the weekends is a priority for streaming reasons. If that is not possible, it is fine to play on weekdays.
2. Please tell us your match schedule at least three days before the match starts.
3. If you cant play during a particular week, tell us as soon as possible and you and your opponent will either bring the match forward or backwards one week. You are given one chance to do this.
4. If the match is not completed by Wednesday after your match is supposed to be completed, you will be given a loss if we deem you not putting enough effort into scheduling the match. You will then be placed in the lower bracket or be knocked out completely (if you are currently in the lower brackets).
Add us on skype if there are any problems : great.ooi (twirler)
Matches to be played this week:
jkwon vs Martin (Saturday 6 pm Pacific time / Sunday 9 am GMT + 8 )
Videos of the matches played is over on : https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTwirling/videos
*iljain vs jkwon : http://www.twitch.tv/leilickan/v/12145916
*other videos will be uploaded by extruder soon
* Thanks to virulent for stepping up when we messed up.
Morrigan, lets play our match at 2 pm my time on saturday?
Just announcing that I'll be playing Martin at 8 pm CEST on Saturday, in case anyone wants to watch me get wrecked.
Hey Sorry Everyone! i forgot there was something to do for me at 630pm, so i might not get home at 800pm, maybe 830 or later!
I can play saturday night, probably around 9 pm pst or sunday night, probably after 4 pm. Whats ur schedule like jkown?
I'm free during 9 pm PDT on saturday and after 4pm on sunday.
Lets shoot for a 10pm saturday match time, to be on the safeside. That cool with you?
ok that's fine
Sorry for not replying sooner Twirler.
Are you free 9pm today my time?
I can make myself available tomorrow (Sunday) after 6pm AEST.
9 pm is okay. See you there