Dear Cultris Community

8/30/2016 1:17:45 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 1

Dear Cultris Community

After reading the recent threads, I have decided to come forth. If you're reading this, you know who you are. 

Ok. This has been bottling up in me for quite some time now. I always thought as a kid that if you were to shake a glass bottle of carbonated water long enough that it would burst, sending shrapnel across the room to injure everyone around, including me. Well, regardless of whether or not thats true, I am the embodiment of such bottle. And I am about to erupt. So, mind yourselves and take cover.

It's funny actually, now that I sit back and think about it. It is nearly record breaking temperatures outside, yet I sit here quivering. I sit here with my hands shaking above my keyboard as if I'm mocking the innocent lives of epilepsy or the unfortunate few who have been disrupted by Parkinson's disease. No, this is no mockery. I am shaking only because inside my brain, there is a rotten core sending fucking poison throughout my body. There is only one person I can cast my finger to blame for this. As much as I would like to truly come forth and claim who my abuser is, survival is the most important goal for me right now. In order to survive, I need to maintain my security. This user, who I will not mention, has been tormenting me for some time now. Let me paint you a mural of contextual candy. 

I remember the first time I booted up Cultris II. This was no ordinary tetris client. The color schemes, the sounds, the vibrant shining of those swooshing tetriminoes. I was hooked, needless to say. I did not intend to get tangled in any social spider webs. No one does. Long story short, mostly because my mom is cooking chicken nuggets... [REDACTED] or [REDACTED] at the time befriended me. I thought nothing of it, until she started to harass me on Skype. Daily messages, preventing me doing the one thing I loved most, tetris. We eventually progressed to video chatting while playing together(on cultris).

To be continued... (chicken nuggets are ready)

8/30/2016 1:26:52 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 76

Re: Dear Cultris Community

this is well written

dats all i ahve to say

8/30/2016 9:45:31 AM
Gravatar
Total Posts 85
Daniel.

Re: Dear Cultris Community

"Winter is coming!".